A very warm welcome to the walled garden at Elton Hall, a garden centre and tea rooms set within the beautiful historic Victorian walled kitchen garden of Elton Hall in Huntingdonshire.
In the walled garden we hope you will find everything you need for an enjoyable visit:
- A friendly tearoom serving fine Illy coffees, teas, snacks and meals
- A wide range of plants and trees to suit all gardens, large and small
- Gardening tools and accessories
- Garden ornaments and statues
- Composts and fertilizers
- Gardening and garden-related gifts and books
- Garden furniture
- Summerhouses and sheds
- Hard landscaping, gravels and trellis
We usually have a number of value-for-money promotions running on selected plants and products throughout the store, so you can always pick up a bargain or two as well.
We hope you will pay us a visit shortly. We will be pleased to welcome you to the walled garden at Elton Hall. You can also follow us on Facebook - with special offers and promotions, plus the chance to watch our progress as we work to develop and restore the walled garden over the coming months.