A very warm welcome to the walled garden at Elton Hall, a garden centre and tea rooms set within the beautiful historic Victorian walled kitchen garden of Elton Hall in Huntingdonshire.
In the walled garden we hope you will find everything you need for an enjoyable visit:
- A friendly tearoom serving fine Illy coffees, teas, snacks and meals
- A wide range of plants and trees to suit all gardens, large and small
- Gardening tools and accessories
- Garden ornaments and statues
- Composts and fertilizers
- Gardening and garden-related gifts and books
- Garden furniture
- Summerhouses and sheds
- Hard landscaping, gravels and trellis
We usually have a number of value-for-money promotions running on selected plants and products throughout the store, so you can always pick up a bargain or two as well.
We hope you will pay us a visit shortly. We will be pleased to welcome you to the walled garden at Elton Hall. You can also follow us on Facebook - with special offers and promotions, plus the chance to watch our progress as we work to develop and restore the walled garden over the coming months.
- SEPTEMBER – HTA PLANT OF THE MOMENT FASHIONABLY LATE PERENNIALS 1 September 2016
- Boost your soil with green manures 30 August 2016
- The world’s longest double herbaceous borders 26 August 2016
- Plant flowers for bats and win some fantastic wildlife gardening prizes 19 August 2016
- Have a go at square foot gardening 17 August 2016
Planting in the autumn
The Autumn is Natures' natural time for planting trees and shrubs. The ground is warm from the summer, but above ground it's cooler ; this mean the roots will put on good growth now, rather than the leaves, and this gives them the best possible start for the next growing season. See the superb selection of trees and shrubs at the garden centre, all waiting to go in now.